[gst-devel] how to stream .asf using gstreamer

ajitjohn ajitjohn at tataelxsi.co.in
Fri Sep 12 16:06:32 CEST 2008

 Hii all,

	I have tried streaming .asf file using gstreamer from 1 pc  to a vlc player
on other pc .The pipeline that i have used for this purpose is given below:-

	gst-launch filesrc  location=/root/Desktop/audioVideo/mjpegi.asf ! udpsink
host=10.60.3.104 port=4951

	in the gstreamer side i am getting the following messages

	Setting pipeline to PAUSED ...
	Pipeline is PREROLLING ...
	Pipeline is PREROLLED ...
	Setting pipeline to PLAYING ...
	New clock: GstSystemClock
	Got EOS from element "pipeline0".
	Execution ended after 414876240 ns.
	Setting pipeline to PAUSED ...
	Setting pipeline to READY ...
	Setting pipeline to NULL ...
	FREEING pipeline ...

	and on the vlc player i am getting the following messages

	main error: recv() failed. Increase the mtu size (--mtu option)
main error: recv() failed. Increase the mtu size (--mtu option)
asf warning: unsupported packet header
asf warning: p_peek[0]&0x80 != 0x80
asf warning: undeclared stream[Id 0x0]
asf warning: p_peek[0]&0x80 != 0x80
asf warning: undeclared stream[Id 0x7f]
asf warning: unsupported packet header
asf warning: p_peek[0]&0x80 != 0x80
asf warning: undeclared stream[Id 0x67]
asf warning: undeclared stream[Id 0x4c]
asf warning: undeclared stream[Id 0x3c]
asf warning: undeclared stream[Id 0x52]
asf warning: undeclared stream[Id 0x71]
asf warning: undeclared stream[Id 0x71]
asf warning: undeclared stream[Id 0x30]
asf warning: undeclared stream[Id 0x5d]
asf warning: undeclared stream[Id 0x29]
asf warning: undeclared stream[Id 0x38]
asf warning: undeclared stream[Id 0x29]
asf warning: undeclared stream[Id 0x6f]
asf warning: undeclared stream[Id 0x9]
asf warning: undeclared stream[Id 0x52]
asf warning: undeclared stream[Id 0x30]
asf warning: undeclared stream[Id 0x77]
asf warning: undeclared stream[Id 0x3]
asf warning: undeclared stream[Id 0x47]
asf warning: undeclared stream[Id 0x4a]
asf warning: unsupported packet header
asf warning: unsupported packet header
asf warning: p_peek[0]&0x80 != 0x80
asf warning: p_peek[0]&0x80 != 0x80
asf warning: p_peek[0]&0x80 != 0x80  .............................

	I am not able to stream and receive the file.Can anyone tell me what
changes i should make in the pipeline to stream the asf file through
gstreamer and succesfully receive through vlc player.

Regards,
~Ajit.

The information contained in this electronic message and any attachments to this message are intended for the exclusive use of the addressee(s) and may contain proprietary, confidential or privileged information. If you are not the intended recipient, you should not disseminate, distribute or copy this e-mail. Please notify the sender immediately and destroy all copies of this message and any attachments contained in it.