[gst-devel] Query: ffmux_asf

irfanshaikh irfanshaikh at tataelxsi.co.in
Thu Sep 18 12:08:04 CEST 2008

  Hi all,

  I am unable to mux the raw elementry stream (Audio/Video) in an ASF
container using ffmux_asf provided by ffmpeg.

  Can i know how do i mux the audio/video elementry streams using ffmux_asf.

  I hav tried using ffmux_asf element provided by ffmpeg.I have created
following pipelines to investigate

  ffmux_asf.

  1) gst-launch filesrc
location=/root/Desktop/teststreams/mpeg4/mpeg4_mp3.ASF ! ffdemux_asf !
ffmux_asf ! filesink location=/root/Desktop/test2.asf

  ffmpeg (FFmpeg M$ MPEG-4 v2)

  mp3lib (mp3lib MPEG layer-2, layer-3)

  Result : test2.asf contains only audio.

  2) gst-launch filesrc location=/root/Desktop/audioVideo/mjpegi.AVI !
avidemux ! ffmux_asf ! filesink location=/root/Desktop/test.asf

  ffmpeg (FFmpeg MJPEG decoder)

  mp3lib (mp3lib MPEG layer-2, layer-3)

  Result : test.asf contains only audio.

  3) H264 elementry stream

  gst-launch filesrc location=/root/Desktop/audioVideo/CodecH264.dat !
ffmux_asf ! filesink location=/root/Desktop/ajit1.asf

  ffmpeg H.264

  Result : No output

  4)MJPEG elementry stream

  gst-launch filesrc location=/root/Desktop/audioVideo/CodecH264.dat !
ffmux_asf ! filesink location=/root/Desktop/ajit1.asf

  Result : No output

  5)gst-launch filesrc
location=/root/Desktop/teststreams/g.711/alaw_8k_64kbps_mono.wav ! ffmux_asf
! filesink location=/root/Desktop/test6.asf

  alaw (aLaw)

  Result : No output

  6)gst-launch filesrc
location=/root/Desktop/teststreams/h.264/H264_Ray_QVGA__364kbps_HEAAC.asf !
asfdemux ! ffmux_asf ! filesink location=/root/Desktop/h2641.asf

  ffmpeg (FFmpeg H.264)

  Result : No output

  7)gst-launch filesrc location=/root/Desktop/teststreams/h.264/h264_mp4.MP4
! ffdemux_mov_mp4_m4a_3gp_3g2_mj2 ! ffmux_asf ! filesink
location=/root/Desktop/abc.asf

  ffmpeg (FFmpeg H.264)

  Result : No output

  Regards,
  Irfan

The information contained in this electronic message and any attachments to this message are intended for the exclusive use of the addressee(s) and may contain proprietary, confidential or privileged information. If you are not the intended recipient, you should not disseminate, distribute or copy this e-mail. Please notify the sender immediately and destroy all copies of this message and any attachments contained in it.