[gst-devel] ffmux_asf Query

irfanshaikh irfanshaikh at tataelxsi.co.in
Fri Sep 19 07:09:59 CEST 2008

Hi Ved,

1) As you replied, reading the elementary stream from file directly (filesrc
! mux),wont work. The filesrc wont attach any caps and no timestamp to the
buffer and of course no parsed data.

For the following:
	gst-launch filesrc location=/root/Desktop/audioVideo/CodecH264.dat !
ffmux_asf ! filesink 	location=/root/Desktop/ajit1.asf

Can i know the alternative ? Or else if it is the implementation issue, can
you suggest me where all in the plugin-code{functions} do i have to make
changes so as i can be able to mux the audio/video data from the encoded
audio/video files.

Above issue is more critical to me. I would be thankful to you a lot.

2)[root at localhost ffmpeg]# gst-launch filesrc
location=/root/Desktop/teststreams/mpeg4/mpeg4_mp3.ASF ! asfdemux name=demux
demux.audio_00 ! queue ! mux.audio_0 demux.video_00 ! queue ! mux.video_0
ffmux_asf name=mux ! filesink 	location=/root/Desktop/test2.asf

	I hav tried using asfdemux but yet i am not able to MUX the audiodata.I am
getting the o/p file of zero bytes.

THANKING YOU,

Regards,
Irfan.

The information contained in this electronic message and any attachments to this message are intended for the exclusive use of the addressee(s) and may contain proprietary, confidential or privileged information. If you are not the intended recipient, you should not disseminate, distribute or copy this e-mail. Please notify the sender immediately and destroy all copies of this message and any attachments contained in it.