[gst-devel] gstreamer dvb a/v sync problem

Ankur Sharma Ankur_Sharma06 at infosys.com
Thu Sep 25 12:51:47 CEST 2008

Hello,

I am facing a similar problem. After some debugging, the exact problem I found was:

 1.  The resynchronization of the Demux Clock using PCR is not happening.  Is there any problem with this part of the gstClock code? I am not sure if the add_clock_observation function works fine?

Could anyone throw some light on this?

Regards
Ankur Sharma