[gst-devel] [Translation-team-de] gst-plugins-base de.po modification

Karl Eichwalder ke at suse.de
Mon Sep 29 16:31:22 CEST 2008

Michael Mielewczik <Michael.MIelewczik at linux-technical.info> writes:

> I just added some additional german translations to the last CVS/SVN
> version of gst-plugins-base.
> Is this usefull? What ist the workflow to commit such translation patches?
>
> I additionally made some modifications to the de.po files for the other
> packages (gstreamer and gst-plugins-good)

Better submit to the Translation Project at
http://translationproject.org/html/translators.html where I'm listed as
the translator
(http://translationproject.org/domain/gst-plugins-base.html).  But I do
not remember me that I actually wanted to work on this file.

--
Karl Eichwalder
R&D / Documentation