[gst-devel] asfdemux

Julien Isorce julien.isorce at gmail.com
Tue Sep 30 22:15:06 CEST 2008

Hi,

I am also interested to use the asfmux element.

With the current ffmpeg code (libavcodec around september), the ffmux_asf
crash (log: gst-launch fakesrc ! ffmux_asf ! fakesink -> Gstreamer
developpers were too lazy to handle that error etc... something like that.)
( and after doing some fixes in gst-ffmpeg because libavcodec api has
changed a little bit)

But I cannot do the porting 0.8 to 0.10 because a lack of time and I do not
know a lot about muxers.

Julien