[gst-devel] Seeking multifilesrc

Jorge xxopxe at gmail.com
Thu Sep 25 17:37:01 CEST 2008

Hi.

Trying GST_FORMAT_DEFAULT i get the same behaviour
When querying position (hope it's ok posting python code):
pos = self.player.pipeline.query_position(gst.FORMAT_DEFAULT, None)[0]
gst.QueryError: query failed

When seeking: no errors, but nothing happens.

I can play and pause. Something i've found is that when you pause the
pipeline the multifilesrc's "index" property is valued as the current
frame. If i change its value and resume it starts playing from the new
value. I guess i could manipulate this value to advance frame  by frame,
but then i should have to feed a single frame by playing and pausing
inmediately... It would be much uglier that proper seek.

Jorge