[gst-devel] About multi-thread in GStreamer

Manish Rana manish.rana at gmail.com
Thu Sep 25 19:05:56 CEST 2008

Hi,

You can try following:
1. Take the data for the camera.
2. Split the stream in to tow using the Tee element
3. Now use queue in front of both the src pads of the Tee
4. Connect one queue to display for Preview
5. Connect the other src pad of the queue to encoder->pay->rtpbin->udpsink

And enjoy the Streaming using Gstreamer..... :)

Manish

On Thu, Sep 25, 2008 at 10:57 AM, liangzhihong1984 <liangzhihong1984 at 126.com