[gst-devel] RTP-audio-video

AJAY GAUTAM ajaygautam1981 at gmail.com
Wed Apr 1 11:10:24 CEST 2009

Just try :
In receiver side  pipeline is ./gst-launch-0.10 udpsrc   port=5000
caps="application/x-rtp, media=(string)video,clock-rate=(int)90000,
encoding-name=(string)H263-1998" ! rtph263pdepay ! ffdec_h263 !
sdlvideosink sync=false { udpsrc  port=6000  caps="application/x-rtp,
media=(string)audio, clock-rate=(int)8000, encoding-name=(string)VORBIS,
encoding-params=(string)1, configuration=(string)\" STRING"  !
rtpvorbisdepay ! vorbisdec ! audioconvert ! osssink  sync=TRUE
video is working!! not able hear sound !!!

Thanx & Regards
Ajay Gautam
+91-9717785580