[gst-devel] How to predict which properties will be live-changeable ?

Florent fthiery at gmail.com
Sun Apr 5 21:53:36 CEST 2009

> I was planning to add something like this to gst-gtk-widgets and
> call it gst-launch-gtk or similar.

Oh, i didn't know of this. Does your project involve more than just
the player widget ?

My project is based on candies/clutter, which is somewhat close to gtk
(but gl). I will try to see if i can do both. But clutter opens a lot
of interesting possibilities for OSD, animations, custom graphical
widgets ... And ultimately, touch control.

Thanks for your comments...

Florent