[gst-devel] How-to compile a plugin?

El Piraña piranna at gmail.com
Wed Apr 8 19:58:58 CEST 2009

Haha! Thanks for your answer!!! :-D

The first tip is really interesting, not what i was looking for, but
it could be useful to my company (we are using GStreamer in our
project and they were who showed me how wonderful is... :-) ).

But in fact, the second one is more what i was looking since i would
like to share the plugin later, so it's a good idea to have it
integrated :-) I'll get the gst-plugins-bad source package and i'll
start to experiment with that :-)

In any case, it's true that it was my fault to spend 5 days looking
for it before ask for it, but i think it could be a good idea to have
that tips somewhere in the documentation (In the FAQ? In the next
version of the plugin manual?), or have the option to compile and
register individual plugins :-)

Thanks for all in any case!!!! :-D