[gst-devel] EPG Generation Plugin

Sumanth V sumanth.v at allaboutif.com
Thu Apr 9 11:59:31 CEST 2009

Hi,
   Thanks a lot Zaheer, i am now able to read the EPG info using
mpegtsparse. I wanted to know few things.
  * Dose it provide the EPG Information only for the current day or dose it
provide the EPG information of other days also??
  * How do i find out which channel the program belong to? and how do i get
the channels name?  Is service ID  is used to
     identify the channel??
  * I read the structure content of the event , which is the message
structure "eit", and tried printing the various filed in it.
     I was not able to get the compelte EPG Information of the day. It was
printing EPG info of only few start time. Most of the
    time was missing. Could you please tell me the correct method of read
the EPG Info from the structure.

Thanks