[gst-devel] Recordind from alsasrc to filesink

Guilherme grlongo.ireland at gmail.com
Sun Apr 26 17:15:53 CEST 2009

Stefan...

I did figure out this early this morning but the problem persist.

1 - Iam using the right source "alsasrc"!

That's what is happening:

gst-launch -m alsasrc ! audioconvert ! level ! audioconvert ! wavenc !
filesink location=/home/guilherme/Desktop/guilherme.wav

[..]
Setting pipeline to PLAYING ...
Got Message from element "pipeline0" (new-clock): GstMessageNewClock,
clock=(GstClock)"\(GstAudioClock\)\ GstAudioSrcClock";
New clock: GstAudioSrcClock
Got Message from element "wavenc0" (state-changed): GstMessageState,
old-state=(GstState)GST_STATE_PAUSED,
new-state=(GstState)GST_STATE_PLAYING,
pending-state=(GstState)GST_STATE_VOID_PENDING;
Got Message from element "audioconvert1" (state-changed):
GstMessageState, old-state=(GstState)GST_STATE_PAUSED,
new-state=(GstState)GST_STATE_PLAYING,
pending-state=(GstState)GST_STATE_VOID_PENDING;
Got Message from element "level0" (state-changed): GstMessageState,
old-state=(GstState)GST_STATE_PAUSED,
new-state=(GstState)GST_STATE_PLAYING,
pending-state=(GstState)GST_STATE_VOID_PENDING;
Got Message from element "audioconvert0" (state-changed):
GstMessageState, old-state=(GstState)GST_STATE_PAUSED,
new-state=(GstState)GST_STATE_PLAYING,
pending-state=(GstState)GST_STATE_VOID_PENDING;
Got Message from element "alsasrc0" (state-changed): GstMessageState,
old-state=(GstState)GST_STATE_PAUSED,
new-state=(GstState)GST_STATE_PLAYING,
pending-state=(GstState)GST_STATE_VOID_PENDING;
^CCaught interrupt -- handling interrupt.
Got Message from element "pipeline0" (application): GstLaunchInterrupt,
message=(string)"Pipeline\ interrupted";
Interrupt: Stopping pipeline ...
Execution ended after 17225878195 ns.
Setting pipeline to PAUSED ...
Setting pipeline to READY ...
^C
guilherme at lap:~$

And then, when I open  guilherme.wav ,  gxine  says that the file is empty

Tks!

Guilherme Longo
Dept. Eng. da Computação
Unaerp

Linux User - #484927

*Before Asking
http://www.istf.com.br/?page=perguntas

!- I'd rather die on my feet than live on my knees -!