[gst-devel] problem on webcam streaming to vlc

hock hock zill_guy at yahoo.com.sg
Mon Apr 27 06:13:18 CEST 2009

Hi all,
i encounter a problem on streaming my webcam video to the another computer that using VLC. as the another computer display format unknown as the error. as i want to stream from the gstreamer to the vlc.

My code:
self.player = gst.parse_launch ("v4lsrc device=/dev/video0 !video/x-raw-yuv ,width=320,height=240 ! ffmpegcolorspace ! queue ! theoraenc bitrate = 30 , quality = 80 ! multipartmux !udpsink host= "+DestinationP+" port="+str(ListenP))

Thanks alot.. wish anyone out there can help me on this

      New Email names for you!
Hurry before someone else does!