[gst-devel] Recordind from alsasrc to filesink

Guilherme grlongo.ireland at gmail.com
Mon Apr 27 12:03:24 CEST 2009

David, just for reference, -e flag isn't working here. Dunno why!
Anyways my app is almost done.

Still I have just one doubt...

Where I can find a simple app (audio recorder) for download!

I just need to know how exacly I'm gonna create my output file, so I
wanna check it out!

Tks!

Guilherme Longo
Dept. Eng. da Computação
Unaerp

Linux User - #484927

*Before Asking
http://www.istf.com.br/?page=perguntas

!- I'd rather die on my feet than live on my knees -!