[gst-devel] Problem in changing RTP multicast source dynamically

jsg_21 jigar.gala at lntinfotech.com
Tue Apr 28 12:01:44 CEST 2009

Hi all,
 I need to playback video & audio from different RTP multicast servers.

 I am able to dynamically change the RTP multicast server to receive data
from, by setting the playing state of my pipeline to NULL & then addind &
linking the pads dynamically created by Gstreamer in the CallBack for the
"pad-added" event.

 Now, when I try to plaback an already played multicast video & audio, I get
an error ssaying:
    (<unknown>:903): GStreamer-CRITICAL **: Padname
recv_rtp_src_1_3908738848_97 is not unique in element a_rtpbin, not adding

 Thus, I am not able to again receive data from an multicast IP i have
already tuned to.

  I tried using "gst_pad_unlink()" to unlink the src & sink pads without any
success.
  Also, "gst_object_unref()" was also tried to unref the pad.

  Any help in this respect will be highly appreciated.
  Thanks in advance.

Thanks & regards,
  Jigar