[gst-devel] 0.10.23, 0.10.15 release status update

Jan Schmidt thaytan at noraisin.net
Wed Apr 29 11:38:34 CEST 2009

Hi all,

Just to let you all know, the release is currently waiting for these
regressions in gst-plugins-base to be resolved. After the bugs are
fixed, I'll make some new pre-release tarballs, and then the release
itself (hopefully) a few days later.

With luck, that will happen soon, as the slippage means that Good and
Bad are scheduled to freeze for their releases next Monday already...

J.

--
Jan Schmidt <thaytan at noraisin.net>