[gst-devel] Can souphttpsrc play http://192.168.1.2:8080?

Jan Schmidt thaytan at noraisin.net
Tue Feb 24 12:09:33 CET 2009

On Tue, 2009-02-24 at 14:24 +0800, zhenfeng ren wrote:
> hi,
> I find that the script below could run well without souphttpsrc (I move it !!)
> gst-launch -v playbin uri=http://192.168.1.2:8080
>
> So, there is another plugin which could deal with Http?
> I am a Newer to Gstreamer, if  "playbin" runs well, how could I find
> the real pipeline used?

Using -v as you are should print out a list of the components involved.

To get a better idea of the graph that playbin has built, you could
write a program to instantiate a playbin, set it to playing, and then
dump out a .dot file that you can display with graphviz.

To dump the dot file, use GST_DEBUG_BIN_TO_DOT_FILE. To render it, use
the 'dot' program from graphviz.

J.
--
Jan Schmidt <thaytan at noraisin.net>