[gst-devel] Error with "get-internal-session" on GstRtpBin

liangzhihong1984 liangzhihong1984 at 126.com
Sun Jan 11 06:27:05 CET 2009

 I defined a GstRtpBin and the initialize it like:

 GstElement *rtpbin;
 rtpbin = gst_element_factory_make("gstrtpbin", "rtpbin");

then I sent an "get-internal-session" signal to rtpbin with session ID
to get the session:

g_signal_emit_by_name(G_OBJECT(m_gstrtpbin), "get-internal-session", 0, rSession);

but, error occured:

 signal name `get-internal-session' is invalid for instance `0x87ad188'

I 've no idea about this error, because the "get-internal-session" signal is a signal of the GstRtpBin object.
Please give me some points.
Thank you.

Best Regards,
Leon Liang