[gst-devel] How does an element work in pull mode ?

irfanshaikh irfanshaikh at tataelxsi.co.in
Wed Jan 21 15:56:37 CET 2009

Hi,
          Consider the following pipline,  I think the elements in the
following pipeline works in Push mode

          gst-launch filesrc location=/home/h264.dat ! video/x-h264,
width=1280, height=720, framerate=30/1 ! ffmux_asf ! filesink
location=/home/h264.asf

          What changes we have to do to make these element in pull mode ??

Regards,

The information contained in this electronic message and any attachments to this message are intended for the exclusive use of the addressee(s) and may contain proprietary, confidential or privileged information. If you are not the intended recipient, you should not disseminate, distribute or copy this e-mail. Please notify the sender immediately and destroy all copies of this message and any attachments contained in it.