[gst-devel] Setting volume (playbin2) has no effect after one track has ended and other is started.

pl bossart bossart.nospam at gmail.com
Tue Jul 7 06:11:30 CEST 2009

In playbin2 the volume is passed to the sink as a property. If the
sink doesn't store the volume setting for the next track you are
hosed. Note that it should work fine with pulsesink since PulseAudio
will remember and restore the volume. Can you provide more information
on which audio sink you are using?
Cheers
Pierre