[gst-devel] Dynamically adding and removing branches of a tee...

joh joh.vlcdev at gmail.com
Mon Jul 20 17:58:12 CEST 2009

Try below:

gst_element_set_state( recording_branch, GST_STATE_PAUSED );
gst_bin_add( GST_BIN(pipeline), recording_branch );
gst_element_link( tee, recording_branch );
gst_element_set_state( recording_branch, GST_STATE_PLAYING );

You may also want to move the first line to before and after element link
line.

Justin