[gst-devel] New pre-releases of core, base and python

Jan Schmidt thaytan at noraisin.net
Mon Jul 20 19:23:49 CEST 2009

The second set of pre-release tarballs for Core, Base and Python are
available at:

http://gstreamer.freedesktop.org/src/gstreamer/pre/gstreamer-0.10.23.3.tar.bz2
http://gstreamer.freedesktop.org/src/gst-plugins-base/pre/gst-plugins-base-0.10.23.3.tar.bz2
and
http://gstreamer.freedesktop.org/src/gst-python/pre/gst-python-0.10.15.3.tar.bz2

These tarballs contain the following fixes on top of the first set:
* Fix some leaks and potential crashes in error cases
* Fix some API documentation
* Don't warn for empty tag strings in pre-releases and releases
* Serialise tags into the dataflow in basesrc
* improve buffering in queue2
* Add a private copy of input-selector in playbin2, removing the gst-plugins-bad dependency
* Fixes for adder required for upcoming pitivi release
* Wrap new API in the python bindings

Please test, and file any bugs in bugzilla: http://bugzilla.gnome.org

Expect the next set of pre-releases (if needed) on Friday, and the final tarballs on the 30th July

Cheers,
Jan.

--
Jan Schmidt <thaytan at noraisin.net>