[gst-devel] Why GstRTSPHeaderField doesn't have "Timestamp"

Peter Cai newptcai at gmail.com
Tue Jun 16 16:57:48 CEST 2009

I am using gstreamer's rtsp library.  But suddenly I found that
GstRTSPHeaderField does not contain "Timestamp" which is defined in the RFC.

And the only way to add it, is by modifying the code of gstreamer.

I think, maybe some API to allow user to extend GstRTSPHeaderField will be a
better choice.

--
look to the things around you,the immediate world around you, if you are
alive,it will mean something to you ——Paul Strand