[gst-devel] Save a stream to different file every hour

Mike Stute mrstute at gmail.com
Tue Jun 16 20:06:18 CEST 2009

Use the "location" property to set the file name, such as:

 source   = gst_element_factory_make ("filesrc","file-source");
 g_object_set (G_OBJECT (source), "location", "outputfromgst.ogg",
NULL);

If you are only using the cmd line then
alsasrc ! audioconvert ! vorbisenc ! oggmux ! filesink

Mike Stute <mrstute at gmail.com>