[gst-devel] Firewire cameras with DirectShow

Julien Isorce julien.isorce at gmail.com
Thu Jun 25 14:07:42 CEST 2009

2009/6/25 Phil Rendell <philrendell at gmail.com>

> Hi,
>
> WARNING: erroneous pipeline: could not link dshowvideosrc0 to ffmpegcsp0
>
> I'm using gst-launch to do this:
>
> gst-launch -v dshowvideosrc ! ffmpegcolorspace ! directdrawsink
>
> I'm using the GStreamer WinBuilds version 0.10.3, containing version 0.10.7
> of the dshowsrcwrapper plugin and version 0.10.22 of ffmpegcolorspace.

Hi,

Could you describe (or take a screenshot) the properties you can see using
"graphedit"
? (you can find graphedit on the web)
I mean, instanciate the dshow filter that is associated to your firewire
camera.
It should be in the video device capture category.
Then right click on the output pin and finally tell us which formats are
available.
Then we would be able to tell you if the current dshowsrcwrapper
implementation supports those formats.

Sincerely

Julien