[gst-devel] Gstreamer and Gtk

João Paulo Mafra jpmneofito at gmail.com
Mon Jun 29 20:06:56 CEST 2009

Hi,

I'm trying to use the widget you talked about, but it seems that I need to
have another x11 window to embed it in a GtkPlug, and then add the GtkPlug
in a GtkSocket. Is it correct?

I already can display gstreamer videos on a gtk window (as shown in this
excelent post:
http://tristanswork.blogspot.com/2008/09/fullscreen-video-in-gstreamer-with-gtk.html),
but the problem now is to show it in the contents of a tab of the
GtkNotebook widget. If I need another x11 window, can I normally display the
video as I'm already doing, and then pass the window id to the GtkPlug?

Thanks.