[gst-devel] Firewire cameras with DirectShow

Andoni Morales ylatuya at gmail.com
Tue Jun 30 22:19:03 CEST 2009

Hi,

We are currently working on a new release of GStreamer-Winbuilds
(0.10.4) wich will comes with support for the following modules:
  *gstreamer-0.10.23
  *gst-plugins-base-0.10.23
  *gst-plugins-good-0.10.15
  *gst-plugins-bad-0.10.13
  *gst-plugins-ugly-0.10.12
  *gst-ffmpeg-0.10.8
  *gnonlin-0.10.11
  *gsy-python-0.10.15
  *gst-gl-0.10
  *farsight2

I tryed to play pond.dv but I get the following erro:  ffmpeg .:0::
Can't determine profile of DV input stream
Instead SMPTEBars.dv, wich is also in the libdv examples plays well.

You can download a preview of the new release here:
http://forja.rediris.es/frs/download.php/1381/GStreamer-WinBuild-0.10.4-preview1.7z

Delete the old c:\gstreamer folder and extract the contents of the 7z
file in c:\ (The old binaries are imcompatibles with the ones of the
next release because the are linked against different CRT's)

Andoni