[gst-devel] tee src pad buffers

Josep Torra n770galaxy at gmail.com
Sun Mar 1 00:20:43 CET 2009

Hi Ron,

If the timestamps on the other branches are not really important you can
also send a newsegment to the tee element to notify it on all branches.

This is what I did in the small experimental project attached to this mail.

It's not completely working, there's some strange issue with the theora
encoder when I try to generate keyframes at each 10 frames/1 second   of
recording.

Could someone give me some help in fix the issues?

It could be added to gst-python set of examples if you believe that it's
interesting.

Thanks in advance.

Josep