[gst-devel] Plugin creation

cammille at polytech.unice.fr cammille at polytech.unice.fr
Thu Mar 5 12:15:55 CET 2009

I found the problem ! The fact is that my plugin is not named
"testfilter".. It's named "plugin". How can I change this name ? beacause
I have never specified that my plugin is named "plugin".

Another question, : now, I would like to create a simple plugin :
I would like to filter the video taken by my webcam and filter the red
color (i would like to apply an effect like the effectv plugin).
I know the algorithm, but I'm not sure how to do that.

Do you think I should create this plugin by using the example plugin ?

>>> http://p.sf.net/sfu/XcvMzF8H