[gst-devel] Ugly/Bad/FFmpeg freeze postponed until Monday 9th March

Jan Schmidt thaytan at noraisin.net
Sat Mar 7 01:31:18 CET 2009

On Tue, 2009-03-03 at 16:21 +0000, Jan Schmidt wrote:
> Hi all,
>
> The 3 modules Ugly/Bad/FFmpeg freeze this Friday for releases 0.10.11,
> 0.10.11 and 0.10.7 respectively.
>
> If there are any plugins that need moving from Bad to Ugly (or vice
> versa) in this cycle, please file bugs for them now and mark them as
> blockers so I can find them.
>
> As usual, bugs go to http://bugzilla.gnome.org/ and more information
> about the release schedule comes from
> http://gstreamer.freedesktop.org/wiki/ReleasePlanning2009-1

Hi all,

I'm postponing the freeze and plugin moves until Monday, because of
trouble making distcheck succeed (problems with camerabin integration),
and because I'm going away for the weekend.

I'll do the plugin moves on Monday too.

It'd be nice if someone could figure out why docs/plugins/figures fails
the distcheck and fix it for me.

Cheers,
Jan.
--