[gst-devel] summer of code

Edward Hervey bilboed at gmail.com
Mon Mar 16 15:16:23 CET 2009

Hi,

On Fri, 2009-03-13 at 00:40 -0700, Fan Yang wrote:
> Hello:
>
> I am a graduate student in computer science department of San Jose
> State University.
> I take a course of Open Source Development this semester and find it
> is very interesting.
> Can I join your group to participate in Google Summer of code? That's
> would be a good chance for me to develop my skills.
> Thank you very much.

  We first have to wait to know if GStreamer is selected again to be a
mentoring organisation :)

  But that shouldn't refrain you from having a *concrete* proposal.

  If you don't know what to work on, have a look at the list of projects
we're proposing for this year as well as the recommendations we give:
  http://gstreamer.freedesktop.org/wiki/TaskList

   Edward