[gst-devel] play streams in full screen mode

john david mediadevel at gmail.com
Sat Mar 28 06:49:33 CET 2009

Hi,
             Can i play the streams in full screen mode. If, what is the
option that i have to use in my command line.
gst-launch-0.10 filesrc location=sampleClip.264 ! h264parse ! ffdec_h264 !
deinterlace ! videoscale !
video/x-raw-yuv,height=240,width=320,pixel-aspect-ratio=\(fraction\)1/1,format=\(fourcc\)I420
! ffmpegcolorspace ! sdlvideosink fullscreen=true

if i used the above command line, i get black patch also. But i want the
streams in playback mode  full screen without any black patches.

Thanks in Advance,
John David.