[gst-devel] How to save a stream buffer to a file ?

Nicolas Bertrand nico at inattendu.org
Sat May 2 19:07:54 CEST 2009

Hello, I am writing an application who needs to make a snasphot of a n
image videostream when a button is clicked. The application is written
in python and I use pygst.

I need a confirmation for the way to do that : I use the
add_buffer_probe  function 'padded' on a bin.  And with the callback
associated to  add_buffer_probe i save to a jpeg file and deactivate the
probe

Is this the correct way to handle that kind  of feature with pytgon gst ?

Thanks in advance
Nico