[gst-devel] cannot find -lgstinterfaces-0.10 ( libgstreamer-0.10 )

Josef Tran josefctran at yahoo.com
Sun May 3 05:00:00 CEST 2009

I have compiled gstreamer successfully with the following configure line:

../configure --host=arm-linux --prefix=/home/josef/dest/gstreamer --enable-plugin --with-pkg-config-path=/home/josef/dest/glib/lib/pkgconfig:/home/josef/dest/libxml/lib/pkgconfig CPPFLAGS="-I/home/josef/dest/popt/include" LDFLAGS="-L/home/josef/dest/popt/lib"

However, I need the libgstinterfaces-0.10 library but can't find it anywhere after 'make' and 'make install' .  I checked the destination directories as well as the source directories of gstreamer but cannot find it.

Does anyone know how to compile gstreamer so that it will make this library?

Thanks in advance,