[gst-devel] adder with nonblocking pads

Viraj Karandikar virajk at gmail.com
Mon May 4 06:43:23 CEST 2009

Hi,
I want to use adder element in my system. But the adder element waits for
buffers on all of its sink pads (for eg: sink0 sink1) , and only when
buffers are available on all pads it goes ahead with processing and pushes a
output buffer on source pad.
What i would like to do is: wait till buffer is availabe on sink0, read
buffer from sink1 only if available and do processing. that means, dont wait
for any buffer on sink1.
I thought of using pull mode on sink1. but i could not find any function to
query if buffer is available on a pad.
Does anyone has any clue how this can be done?

--
- Viraj
Reality is merely an illusion, albeit a very persistent one.