[gst-devel] new Base Plugins 0.10.22.5 pre-release available

Jan Schmidt thaytan at noraisin.net
Thu May 7 23:37:28 CEST 2009

Hi all,

I've uploaded another pre-release of the Base Plugins module. As with
the Python bindings (and Core), the release data itself is unchanged -
this Sunday 10th May.

This tarball fixes a quite visible bug in DVD playback with playbin2, as
well as a trivial mistake in multifdsink.

At this stage, the latest pre-releases for each module are:
http://gstreamer.freedesktop.org/src/gstreamer/pre/gstreamer-0.10.22.4.tar.bz2
http://gstreamer.freedesktop.org/src/gst-plugins-base/pre/gst-plugins-base-0.10.22.5.tar.bz2
and
http://gstreamer.freedesktop.org/data/src/gst-python/pre/gst-python-0.10.14.5.tar.bz2

As always, please give them some testing and file any issues as blocker
bugs in bugzilla at http://bugzilla.gnome.org/

- Jan

Jan Schmidt <thaytan at noraisin.net>