[gst-devel] HOW TO USE RTPILBCPAY ?

Tiago Katcipis katcipis at inf.ufsc.br
Fri May 8 13:56:03 CEST 2009

pay atention to the error you are getting, the ra.pcm file you are trying to
open does not exist....it will never work.*

*gst-launch filesrc *location=ra.pcm*  ! rtpg729pay !  fakesink
*
gstfilesrc.c(1046): gst_file_src_start ():
/GstPipeline:pipeline0/*

On Fri, May 8, 2009 at 8:00 AM, rakesh sharma <rakesh2.sharma at aricent.com>wrote:

> I want to use rtpilbcpay ..
> can anybody tell me how to use and with which file should i use?
>
> m executing a pipeline
> gst-launch filesrc location=ra.pcm  ! rtpg729pay !  fakesink
> OUTPUT:
> Setting pipeline to PAUSED ...
> ERROR: Pipeline doesn't want to pause.
> ERROR: from element /GstPipeline:pipeline0/GstFileSrc:filesrc0: Resource
> not
> found.
> Additional debug info:
> gstfilesrc.c(1046): gst_file_src_start ():
> /GstPipeline:pipeline0/GstFileSrc:filesrc0:
> No such file "ra.pcm"
> Setting pipeline to NULL ...
> FREEING pipeline ...
>

> Please tell me how to use this...!!!
> --

"it might be a profitable thing to learn Java, but it has no intellectual
value whatsoever" Alexander Stepanov