[gst-devel] Video playback issue

Stefan Kost ensonic at hora-obscura.de
Mon May 11 11:12:52 CEST 2009

T.R. Anitha schrieb:
> Hi,
>
>            I am trying to play a 3gp video file on Mistral board using
> dfbvideosink. I could only view the first frame of the video file and
> the pipeline is failing with pad push failed message.

We would need more details of the error (exact error message for a
start). But as you are using your own demuxer (where you probably can't
post the sources), be prepared to fix the problem yourself :/.
If I can make a recommendation, it would be good to reuse existing
elements like filesource and httpsources and only implement the demuxer
if you need, your demuxer looks like a demuxer+source in one element.

Stefan