[gst-devel] Regarding DVB-H support in gstreamer

Prashanth Ram prashant.ram at samsung.com
Wed May 13 17:05:26 CEST 2009

Dear Zaheer,

Thanks for the quick response.

I have the complete stream dump including PAT, PMT, TDT, TOT etc. And 1
program-id contains 8 PIDs. So what I want from mpegtsdemux is private
sections at a specified pid. Is it possible to configure that way? I have
noticed src pad: private_%04x through gst-inspect. How to use this?

Regards,
Prashanth