[gst-devel] RTP-Stream from JMF to GStreamer & missing gstreamer plugin

Java Dev javadev at live.de
Fri May 15 12:31:15 CEST 2009

Hello,

I`m trying to test the interoperability between JMF and GStreamer. Since JMF and GStreamer only share h263/RTP and JPEG/RTP
as same protocols.

Streaming H263 from JMF to GStreamer works, but JPEG/RTP fails with at least one missing lib: rtpjpegdepay.

I assume that rtpjpegdepay belongs to the "good" plugins, which are present at my ubuntu 8.10 installation and a gestreamer version 0.10.21.
I also updated ffmpeg.

How do I get rtpjpegdepay for my system?

gst-inspect-0.10 | grep jpeg doesn't contains this plugin

Thank you