[gst-devel] Gstreamer and gtk+

nikhil almalkar nikhil.almalkar at gmail.com
Mon May 18 12:58:08 CEST 2009

Hi all,
I am using an in-house gstreamer plugin with gtk+ to create a simple player
with an UI.
The problem is the UI works fine with many other plugins (ffmpeg plugins, an
inhouse encoder plugin too).. but gives out a seg-fault with this particular
plugin. And to add to it this plugin works just fine with gst-launch or a
simple application without gtk.

I know i have provided very less information to be useful to you people, but
i can not take the liberty of giving out any details. I hope you'll
understand that.

Any help at all will be helpful.

The pipeline is error free. I have tried to run it without gtk+ and it
works.

Thanking you in advance.

-Nikhil.