[gst-devel] Fastforward/Backward

Jens Schneider pupeider at gmx.de
Fri May 22 15:21:54 CEST 2009

-------- Original-Nachricht --------
> Datum: Thu, 21 May 2009 21:34:56 +0200
> Von: Wim Taymans <wim.taymans at gmail.com>
> An: Discussion of the development of GStreamer <gstreamer-devel at lists.sourceforge.net>
> Betreff: Re: [gst-devel] Fastforward/Backward

> On Thu, 2009-05-21 at 21:02 +0200, Jens Schneider wrote:
> > Hi,
> >
> > I am searching for a solution how I can put the stream in
> > Fastforward/Backwardmode. Can anyone give me a hint?
>
> From the application you do a seek with an appropriate rate. You can
> optionally specify the SKIP seek flag (see docs)
>
> Wim

Thanks, but please give me a little more details about that.
Which method I have to call?
Or which interface I have to use?

In case of DVD:
I saw, that the dvdreadsrc element can handle seek events.
But I have only the access to the playbin element. How I can say to the pipe, that I like to seek forward?

Thanks
Jens

Neu: GMX FreeDSL Komplettanschluss mit DSL 6.000 Flatrate + Telefonanschluss für nur 17,95 Euro/mtl.!* http://portal.gmx.net/de/go/dsl02