[gst-devel] spectrum plug-in not working properly with alsasrc

Guilherme grlongo.ireland at gmail.com
Sat May 23 16:32:09 CEST 2009

Stefan, I have the .wav been recorded properly...!
Do you think that it might be a hardware problem.. the spectrum should
work either way with alsatestsrc and microphone????

Tks!

Guilherme Longo
Dept. Eng. da Computação
Unaerp

Linux User - #484927

*Before Asking
http://www.istf.com.br/?page=perguntas

!- I'd rather die on my feet than live on my knees -!