[gst-devel] Motion Detection and RTSP

ScreenName01 lwhlee at hotmail.com
Wed May 27 23:33:26 CEST 2009

Hi Flo,

  I'm using my own motion detection written in house.  It basically takes
each frame
and splits them into sections then does a difference based on difference
noticed per
section.  I'm not entirely sure but anyhow, it's a simple motion detection
algorithm.

  I've never used videoanalyse.  I could give it a try, thanks!

  How would one find out if there's any motion detection though?  Aside from
doing
something proprietary that I am doing.  Is there a standard that is part of
RTSP
for sending and receiving information regarding motion detection?

Thanks,
SN01