[gst-devel] glImagesink changing windows?

Levi Pope levi.pope at gmail.com
Fri May 29 18:09:43 CEST 2009

I have an application that needs to change the window that the video is
being displayed on using the glimagesink.

The way I acomplish this with all of the other video sinks is I send a null
to the xoverlay interface and then send
the new window pointer once I create the new window. This works fine on
xvimagesink, directdrawimagesink, and most others.

But with the glimage sink the video never transfers to the new window.

I have looked through the gl code but I am new to opengl and could easily be
missing something.

Can anyone give me sugestions on how to fix this?
Or am I doing this the wrong way?

Thanks
Levi