[gst-devel] Problem of transporting the ts stream over

Volter Yen volter619 at 163.com
Sun May 31 03:47:43 CEST 2009

 WLAN802.11
 090513(7592.2351.2332) Copyright (c) 2002-2009 www.mailtech.cn 163com

------=_Part_17596_27235653.1243734463069

=BF=EC=BD=DD=BB=D8=B8=B4=B8=F8=A3=BA"=B9=E3=D6=DD=CA=FD=BE=DD=D6=D0=D0=C4"=
=20

=D4=DA2009-05-28=A3=AC"Zhiqiang Liu" <liuzq2002 at 126.com> =D0=B4=B5=C0=A3=BA

Hi ScreenName01,
=20
Thanks for your help:-)=20
=20
The "ideal environment" refer to transport the udp packets in the wire comm=
unication. In this case, The possiblity of losing the packets is very small=
.

There seems to be no encryption problem since we can send the raw mpeg stre=
ams over the air to the target and play on it.=20

It's really an unusual problem since we know that the the underlying medium=
 is hidden to the protocol. The only possibly problem can occur in the MAC =
layer. The WLAN may lose some packets (About 10% packets are lost). But in =
the wire communication almost very packets are delivered normally. The prob=
lem may be related to the ts stream format. That's because it may be hard t=
o play an ts stream when some packets are lost.

Thanks for your suggestion. I will try to analyse the traffic using wiresha=
rk.

I would like to keep in touch with you. When we get any progress, I will co=
ntact you.

=20

Best regards,

Zhiqiang Liu

ScreenName01 wrote:
>Hi Zhiqiang,
>
>  I'm unclear of what the problem is.  What is an "ideal environment" for
>instance?
>
>  The underlying medium -- be it ethernet or wifi -- is transparent.  The
>medium is hidden to the protocol and is handled by the OS in most cases

------=_Part_17596_27235653.1243734463069

=BF=EC=BD=DD=BB=D8=B8=B4=B8=F8=A3=BA"=B9=E3=D6=DD=CA=FD=BE=DD=D6=D0=D0=C4" =
<admin5 br=3D""><br><br>=D4=DA2009-05-28=A3=AC"Zhiqiang Liu" &lt;liuzq2002@=
126.com&gt; =D0=B4=B5=C0=A3=BA<br> <BLOCKQUOTE id=3D"isReplyContent" style=
=3D"PADDING-LEFT: 1ex; MARGIN: 0px 0px 0px 0.8ex; BORDER-LEFT: #ccc 1px sol=
 communication. In this case, The possiblity&nbsp;of losing&nbsp;the packet=
s is very small.</div>
treams over the air to the target and play on it.&nbsp;</p>
ium is hidden to the protocol. The only possibly problem&nbsp;can&nbsp;occu=
r in the MAC layer. The WLAN may lose some packets (About 10% packets are l=
ost).&nbsp;But in the wire communication almost very packets are delivered =
normally. The problem may be related to the ts stream format. That's becaus=
e it may be hard to play an ts stream when&nbsp;some packets are lost.</p>
using&nbsp;wireshark.</p>
ss, I will contact you.</p>
&gt;Hi Zhiqiang,
&gt;
&gt;  I'm unclear of what the problem is.  What is an "ideal environment" f=
or
&gt;instance?
&gt;
&gt;  The underlying medium -- be it ethernet or wifi -- is transparent.  T=
he
&gt;medium is hidden to the protocol and is handled by the OS in most cases
</pre></BLOCKQUOTE></admin5><br><!-- footer --><br><span title=3D"neteasefo=
oter"/><hr/>
oter">=B4=A9=D4=BD=B5=D8=D5=F0=B4=F8 =BC=CD=C4=EE=E3=EB=B4=A8=B5=D8=D5=F0=
=D2=BB=D6=DC=C4=EA</a>
------=_Part_17596_27235653.1243734463069--