[gst-devel] Querying GL context pixel format

Julien Isorce julien.isorce at gmail.com
Wed Nov 4 12:11:12 CET 2009

Hi

set GST_GL_WINDOW_DEBUG=1
before launching the pipeline, it should output some debug informations
about success or failure when sharing gl contexts.

I had no time to look into your example. I am still busy right now.

What I can say, if the debug is : failed to share gl context, make sure that
the Qt GL context is not current in any thread when sharing it with
gstreamer. (see cluttershare and sdlshare (from git) examples to see how to
do that)

Sincerely
Julien