[gst-devel] VDPAU Usage Instructions Part 2?

Robert Krakora rob.krakora at messagenetsystems.com
Fri Nov 13 20:21:55 CET 2009

NVIDIA just released CUDA Version 3.0 and it supports decode of MPEG4 Part
2.  I followed the instructions that I was provided with by a kind
subscriber of this list and, while I got no pipe errors, I did get an
exception trying to play back H264 content.  I love gstreamer and my Fluendo
codecs, however, it would be nice to be able to build lower power machines
using lower end processors like Semprons that were installed with onboard
NVIDIA GPUs supporting VDPAU as media ports.  Right now I am using Athlon II
dual cores.

--
Rob Krakora
Senior Software Engineer