[gst-devel] Need help for writting gstreamer VC1 decoder plugin

co.sam er.mayankkapoor at gmail.com
Mon Nov 16 06:28:06 CET 2009

Hi friends,

I am writting a gstreamer plugin for VC1 decoder.
This is the first time I am writting a decoder plugin though i have studied
couple of plugins such as H.264 and MPEG4 thoroughly.

The main plain problem I am facing is i am not able to find the bit stream
syntax of VC1 on net.
also what are the MIME types for VC1 and other details such as what kind of
output it gives and all.

Kinldy suggest me some reference material or give me the some basic details
of VC1 such as its MIME type right here.

Any suggestion is welcome